Writers’ Collective members benefit from discounts on Collective programming and the inside scoop on our events.
Member benefits include:
- Discounted entry fees and advance notice for our annual contests
- Invitations to special events such as contest awards nights and more
- Updates on Speaking Crow, Library Out Loud, and other literary events
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
- Frequent Readers Card at McNally Robinson
Regular annual membership: $50.00
Senior Membership: $25.00
Student Membership: $25.00
Fixed Income Individuals: $25.00 (Contact us for more information)
Youth membership (17 and under): $15.00 (Benefits also include free entry to youth contests)
Organizational Membership: $75 (One set of basic member benefits PLUS discounted fees for contests and programs for up to 25 individuals; exceptions allowed for a classroom with slightly larger number (ex 26 or 27 kids will all be included))
Payment is accepted by PayPal, cash, or cheque.